Monday 9 February 2015

absence leaves

I have not been writing here much the last while, and this intends to change. A few months ago i had some pressing ideas which I wanted to pin down, but did not for one cowardly reason.

I realised that I might look back on what I had written and feel stupid. Or feel that I had been stupid. Now I look back on that and realise I have been stupid.

I learnt in the past few months (or the Lord taught me), that it is okay, even  good, to fail. He showed me a cracked jar, and that the light shines through the cracks. The cracks are good, serve to bring Him glory and let His light shine. This helped me immensely to relax.

I enjoy writing, and some of my thoughts are actually important and can make a difference. (What I just said is the kind of thing I would be afraid of looking back on and being ashamed of). But it's true. We all have important thoughts sometimes, that can influence each other and the world at large for the better.

I look forward to putting these thoughts into words and stringing them together and rearraging them and so forth. I hope you and the aforementioned world at large enjoys it (apparently Russia is quite interested in my blog).

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment